Looking for a Home or Commercial property inspection?
At Global Property Inspections, we’ll put our commitment to our customers up against any company. Each GPI inspector has extensive training and conducts inspections to strict industry standards. When you choose GPI, you’ll be working with individuals who are truly dedicated to the property inspection profession. We’re passionate about our work!!
Call anytime for a NO OBLIGATIONS quote!
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do I need an inspection?
An inspection provides peace of mind!! Whether you’re purchasing or selling a single family home, condominium, apartment building or a commercial property, we will evaluate and document the property condition to assist you’re purchasing decisions. Ensure that you are hiring a qualified inspector. It is important to have as much information as possible to help reduce initial moving stress and provide direction on future maintenance plans.
Our Services Include:
- Residential Buyer’s Inspections (General Home Inspection)
- Prelisting or Seller’s Home Inspections (With 2nd Visit)
- Commercial Building Inspections (ASTM Standard)
- Builder’s Home Warranty Inspections (Tarion)
- New Construction Inspections
- Employee Relocation Inspections
- Walk Through Inspections (reduced rate)
- Asbestos inspections, Sampling, Recommendations (Lab Testing)
- Indoor Air Quality–IAC2 Certified Mold Inspections (Lab Testing)
- Certified Infrared Building Air and Moisture Leak Tests
- Infrared Electrical Inspections
- Pool and Spa Inspections
We can customize any inspection to meet your specific needs. Please inquire. No job is too big or too small.
- Errors & Omissions &
- General Liability
|Global Property Inspections is very excited to offer thermal imaging as a part of our services. Where we see visual evidence, using a radiometric infrared camera, we will scan for temperature changes that can indicate problems "trapped" in the walls, ceilings or floors in order to eliminate any assumption or guess of a potential problem such as:
- Moisture Intrusion - Leaks - Water Damage
- Missing Insulation
- Hot Spots in Electrical Wiring
- Framing Defects
- Air Leaks in Ductwork
- Drafts Around Doors and Windows
- Pest and Rodent Infestation
Learn more about infrared Inspections!
Inspection Service Area:
Mississauga, Etobicoke and the surrounding West Toronto area